New Monoaural Power Amplifier KA M 900 represents the ultimate fidelity in sound reproduction. These new monoblocks resulted in improved and carefully prepared version of stereo amplifier KA S 400.
Differences being that these are Mono Power Amplifiers, we developed special circuits for better work of monoblocks. Beauty and the power of the sound of our KA S400 enabled additional qualities, more power and even better control, especially in sections filled with dynamics. There is no loudspeaker, regardless of its specific construction with which these beauties won’t have fun and make them give their maximum. Huge 900 Watts per channel will make KA M 900 drive any loudspeaker to its maximum capabilities with incredible ease. Naturalness and musicality will offer you completely new experience and knowledge from your old CD’s and vinyls, at high as well as at low volume.
The amazing capabilities of the KA M 900 is hard to be explained – they have to be experienced.
* 16 ultra fast Sanken RET output power devices, with a total current capability of 320 Amperes;
* 8 stages of voltage regulation;
* Current feedback topology, with no overall feedback and with only 0.03% Intermediation distortion (IMD) at rated power output into 8 Ohms;
* Each channel uses two 1.000 VA low noise toroidal transformer and 132.000µF of total capacitance;
* Frequency response DC-300kHz +0, -3 dB;
* S/N ratio better than -112 dB at rated output into 8 Ohms;
* Damping factor better than 10.000:1 into 8 Ohms, 20Hz…20kHz;
* Pink noise power output of 900W/1.440W/2.100W into 8/4/2 Ohms;
* Input sensitivity: 2V
* Dimensions 500x240x480 mm (19.7″x8.7″x26″) WxHxD
* Dimensions in box 640x360x570 mm WxHxD
* Net weight: 52 kg
* Btto weight: 64 kg each