Having in mind the fact that the number of true analogue sound lovers is being increased from day to day, it has been our wish to offer something even better than already existing two options of phono preamplifiers, to the most demanding audiophiles. That is the new KA PH Reference. For many years Karan Acoustics has had a strong desire to offer the finest phono preamplifier, based on the latest technologies. We developed a new fully balanced design with absolutely no restrictions. Ultimate statement, using best circuit boards, best parts you can find on world market, separate extremely strong power supply with all of our knowledge and experience built into it. Phono Reference has 3 (XLR and RCA) inputs for 3 turntables or 3 tonearms. Each input has separate input load, input capacity and gain settings. So, each cartridge can be set to best performance. Output signal phase switch gives the possibility to reproduce the record in correct phase because of non-standard production of the records. The vinyl’s are recorded with different equalization curves (RIAA, Emi, DECCA, Columbia and Teldec). To have the correct sound reproduction and to hear all the details recorded on record the vinyl must be reproduced with right equalization. On our phono reference the user has the possibility to select 1 from 5 eq filters: RIAA, Emi, DECCA, Columbia and Teldec. Much more details about it you will find in user manual. Numerous possibilities of adjustments and options of connections are giving the easy adjustment to every system with the best possible sound.
Our ultimate goal being to transfer music, emotions and soul registered in the recording studio and projected in your listening room. Your favorite vinyls will sound so natural and silky like never before. Listen and feel for yourself how the emotions, the soul and power of the music on new KA PH Reference will reach you in new musical dimension.
– Fully balanced topology
– Power supply with four levels of stabilization per channel
– 3 toroidal transformers. Every channel has its own transformer. Third transformer is for control circuits.
– Inputs: 3 (XLR or RCA)
– Outputs: 1 (XLR + RCA)
– Frequency response: DC-300kHz +0,-3dB
– RIAA MM/MC: +/- 0.1 dB
– EMI MM/MC: +/- 0.2 dB
– DECCA MM/MC: +/- 0.2 dB
– COLUMBIA MM/MC: +/- 0.2 dB
– TELDEC MM/MC: +/- 0.2 dB
– S/N ratio better than: -90dB (phono MM), -81dB (phono MC)
– Output level: 12V Eff
– Intermodulation distortion: less than 0.006%
– Dimensions: 500 x 110 x 360 mm WxHxD, each case
– Dimensions in box: 640x230x470 mm WxHxD, each case
– Net weight: Preamplifier: 12 kg
– Net weight: Power supply: 15kg
– Btto Weight: Pre + Power supply: 48 kg