This Stereo Power Amplifier hes been developed from the extremely successful integrated amplifier KA I 180. Several new solutions and use of somewhat higher quality parts gave new and higher quality to this outstanding stereo amplifier. It should be connected to KA L Mk3 or even better KA L Reference Mk3 for highest sound performance and you will be pleasantly surprised with outstanding possibilities of this amplifier.
We also recognize the fact that not everybody needs, or can afford, the most powerful of amplifiers we make. New design rated at 180 watts/channel into 8 ohms, or 300 watts/channel into 4 ohms offering superb control, authority, finesse pure natural sound.
For better sound we would suggest our other pre/power combinations.
* A completely balanced topology with no overall feedback
* Channel separated power supplies from a custom-molded 720 VA toroidal power transformer, 80.000µF filter bank and four stages of stabilization;
* Frequency response DC-300kHz +0, -3dB
* S/N ratio better than -112 dB;
* Intermodulation distortion less than 0.03% at rated power into 8 Ohms;
* Damping factor better than 1,800:1 into 8 Ohms, 20Hz…20kHz;
* Input sensitivities: RCA-line= 750mV/30k, XLR-line= 1,5V/30k
* Pink noise RMS power 180/300W into 8/4 Ohms;
* Dimensions 500x110x380 mm (19.5″x4.3″x14.97″) WxHxD
* Dimensions in box 640x250x470 mm WxHxD
* Net weight 20 kg
* Btto weight 28 kg